Saturday, July 18, 2009

5:22 PM

Mom passed away peacefully at 5:22 pm Washington time July 18, 2009. Heather, Joe Mike and Dad were at the house with her. She had a wonderful life filled with love, joy and tons of creativity. We thank all of you who have made such a difference in our lives since mom was diagnosed with cancer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this site! What a wonderful woman your mother was. Your dad is so inspiring through your mom's trials. Such love and devotion. I loved watching your mom light up when he walked into the room and she heard his voice. My children...all of my children loved your mom. She touched their lives either thru driving their bus or teaching them in primary. My youngest daughter, Jill, is truly heart broken as we all are. I am sure she is feeling much better and having a great time as usual :D.
-Heather Benson

Anonymous said...

Heather,Ketra,Racheal,lJoe Micheal,Derek & Joe and famlies I want to let you guys know that your in are thoughts & Prayers during a very difficult time your family and life.